Canon IJ Setup PIXMA MX534 Driver Download – Canon IJ Setup PIXMA MX534 This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software, MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer, IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Download Drivers, Software, Manuals, Apps, and Firmware
How to Setup PIXMA MX534?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [Save ] to download the file.
- Memo: If you select [Run ] ( or [Open ] ) instead of [Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.