IJ Network Scanner Selector EX for Windows Download – Canon IJ Network EX enables you to find the scanners or printers to generally be applied for scanning or printing above a community from your personal computer or maybe the operation panel.
IJ Network Selector EX
After set up, IJ Community Scanner EX seems from the notification area around the desktop.
- If the icon is not displayed in the notification area on the desktop, follow the procedure below to start.
Windows 8.1/Windows 8:
If IJ Network Scanner Selector is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “IJ Network – Scanner Selector EX.”
Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP:
From the Start menu, click All Programs > Canon Utilities > IJ Network Selector EX> IJ-Network-Scanner-Selector-EX.
- If you cannot scan over a network, download and upgrade to the latest MP Drivers from our website.
- While IJ Scanner Selector EX is enabled, it periodically transmits packets to check whether it can communicate with
- your scanner or printer over the network. When using the computer in a network environment other than the one used to set up
- your scanner or printer, disable IJ NSS EX.
Get Complete Tutorial
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility EX for Windows and MAC OS
- Canon IJ Network Scan Utility for Windows
- Download Support for Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP SP2/SP3/Windows XP x64 & Windows 2000/Size: 1918.33 Kb Download
- Canon IJ Scan Utility MAC OS
- Download Ver. 2.1.6 Support for Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) Download